Born 1986, Leeds
Lives and works in Amsterdam and London
- ☞ 13.9.19 – 9.10.19 [solo exhibition] The exhibition will be titled after its installation, Bloc Projects, Sheffield
- ☞ 27.9.19 – 26.10.19 [solo exhibition] The exhibition will be titled after its installation, SE8, London
- ☝︎ 1.5.17 – 1.5.19 [award/grant] For two years my work is generously supported by a grant for established artists from the Mondriaan Fund
- old news
- ☜ 15.2.19 – 31.3.19 [solo exhibition] Ecstatic, darkling with lofty, fumble/ Reverie, angst, bumble and grumble/ Lucid, limned with Rubin’s cornice and fifteen-odd semblable stumps, Dürst Britt & Mayhew, The Hague
- ☜ 5.3.19 – 31.3.19 [group exhibition] Double Negative, @ChaShaMa, NYC, New York, curated by Darling Green
- ☜︎ 7.2.19 – 10.2.19 [solo presentation] Art Rotterdam w/Dürst Britt & Mayhew, Rotterdam
- ☜︎ 11.9.18 – 14.3.19 [guest artist-teacher] Fine Art Department, Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- ☜︎ 25.8.18 – 28.10.18 [residency/duo exhibition] Being as Becoming, Onomatopee, Eindhoven, with Philippine Hoegen, curated by Freek Lomme
- ☜︎ 25.8.18 – 28.10.18 [group exhibition] British Summer Time, Copperfield, London
with Larry Achiampong, Ewa Axelrad, Joe Fletcher Orr, Rowena Harris, Jasleen Kaur, littlewhitehead
- exhibitions (2015–2019)
- works (2015–2019)
- Texts written recently about my work
- by Josh Plough
- by Steven ten Thije
- by Laura van Grinsven
- email me
- Dürst Britt & Mayhew
- aaaeflrrrx.eu was built with the ingenuity and patience of DisplayHooray.
- The typeface used throughout is Maria Pro, created by Phil Baber, whose 2010 design for the Index book reappears here in the work pages.
- Credit also goes to Qubik for my original website (2010–2014), which lives on in the icon based home page.